What’s the buzz?
November 17 @ 11:45 am - 2:00 pm
Your Canna-business questions answered.
One of the most controversial shifts in New Jersey law over the past few years is the legalization of marijuana – first for medical and more recently, recreational use. The impact touches all industries so BCSJ has brought together an expert panel to answer many popular questions.
What are the landlord’s responsibilities for a cannabis tenant? What kind of insurance and/or security measures are necessary? What hurdles and obstacles do you face that are unique to cannabis?
• Cheryl Squadrito, President – Media Friendly PR, LLC
• Faye Coleman, Co-founder & CEO – Pure Genesis, LLC
• Domenic Gallelli, Co-founder – Ingage Security
• Max Meade, Cannabis Insurance Advisor – Brown & Brown
• Ellie Siegel, Esquire, Founder and CEO – Longview Strategic, LLC
Wednesday, November 17, 2021
11:45 am to 2:00 pm
Ramblewood Country Club
MOUNT LAUREL LOCATION
200 Country Club Parkway, Mt Laurel, NJ
11:45am Cocktails & Networking • 12:30pm Lunch
Register Now! Members: Members & Prospective Members: $40.00
*Please RSVP by Noon on Monday, November 15, 2021
Cancellations can only be accepted up to 48 hours prior. No shows will be billed.